June 12, 2017
The Regina Pat Canadians Midget AAA hockey club is looking for an energetic individual who is team orientated and can fulfill the duties of our equipment manager’s position.
The successful individual will be expected to or have the ability to do the following:
• Sharpen skates at home / away games
• Maintain the skate sharpener – purchase stones, wheels, etc.
• Maintain dressing room cleanliness
• Laundry – towels / jerseys / socks / etc.
• Set up for practices / games – water bottles / towels / jerseys – socks / tape / coaches white board / pucks / etc.
• Set up player stalls as required for games / practices
• Preparation and packing for all road trips – jerseys/sock/skate sharpener / tape / laces / etc.
• Keep an inventory of materials required – towels / water bottles / tape / laces / pucks / etc.
• Sewing capabilities – stitch on “C” and “A’s”
• Available for practice times and available during practice
• Must be able to follow direction on daily basis from Head Coach and GM
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Must pass a Police Background check
• Would be an asset if candidate had a certificate in First Aid / CPR
• Must pass all required SHA courses to be allowed on bench during games (online courses)
This position is to be paid an Honorarium for the work and is based on experience of the successful candidate. This position is to be paid from the week prior to the start of fall camp, up to the week following the end of the season.
If interested please send resume to John Smith, Pat Canadians Manager, at email@example.com . Any questions please contact John at(306) 536-5056.